What I love about this tote bag:
- Stylish for moms, but simple style makes it ‘dad friendly’
- Front section for cell phone and wallet – less for you to carry
- 5 pockets to keep you organized and well supplied on the go
- 2 inside/2 outside baby bottle or water bottle holders
- quick release pacifier holder
- stroller attachment
- easily converts to backpack when you need your hands free
- adjustable shoulder strap – can be carried multiple ways – cross shoulder, on one shoulder, etc.
- slip pocket in back with changing pad
- key ring and lighter colored liner on inside
To view all of the other versatile and stylish bags that are part of the Go Bebe collection, go here!
Thanks to Amy Michelle Go Totes, one lucky reader will win a Madison Avenue Tote in their choice of color from in stock colors (red, navy, black and chocolate)
*You must be a follower of Mammamoiselle via Google Friend Connect to enter*
Head on over to Amy Michelle and let me know another product you like or something you’ve learned.
Bonus Entries (+1 each, unless otherwise noted)
-Follow Amy Michelle on Twitter
-’Like’ Amy Michelle on Facebook
-Sign up for the Amy Michelle Mailing List - see top right box
-’Like’ Mammamoiselle on Facebook
-Follow @Mammamoiselle on Twitter
-Subscribe to emails from Mammamoiselle (sidebar)
-Sign up for the Mammamoiselle Newsletter (sidebar)
-Post this giveaway to your facebook status and leave a link to where I can find it.
-Tweet this giveaway (may be done daily for 1 entry per day):
Disclosure: Many thanks to Amy Michelle Go Totes for directly providing the prize for the winner of this giveaway. This is a non-compensated post; I did not receive any compensation or gratis sample in exchange for this post. The thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own. Images and graphics used are courtesy of Amy Michelle.com.